Utah Administrative Code
Title R426 - Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
- Rule R426-1 - General Definitions. (R426-1-100 and R426-1-200)
- Rule R426-2 - Emergency Medical Services Provider Designations for Pre-Hospital Providers, Critical Incident Stress Management and Quality Assurance Reviews. (R426-2-100 to R426-2-1400)
- Rule R426-3 - Licensure. (R426-3-100 to R426-3-1100)
- Rule R426-4 - Operations. (R426-4-100 to R426-4-800)
- Rule R426-5 - Emergency Medical Services Training, Endorsement, Certification, and Licensing Standards. (R426-5-100 to R426-5-3500)
- Rule R426-6 - Emergency Medical Services Per Capita and Competitive Grant Programs Rules. (R426-6-1 to R426-6-6)
- Rule R426-7 - Emergency Medical Services Prehospital Data System Rules. (R426-7-3 to R426-7-200)
- Rule R426-8 - Emergency Medical Services Ground Ambulance Rates and Charges. (R426-8-100 and R426-8-200)
- Rule R426-9 - Specialty Care Systems Facility Designations. (R426-9-100 to R426-9-1300)
- Rule R426-10 - Air Ambulance Licensure and Operations. (R426-10-100 to R426-10-2700)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.