Utah Administrative Code
Title R426 - Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
Rule R426-9 - Specialty Care Systems Facility Designations.
- R426-9-100 - Authority and Purpose for Specialty Care Systems Standards.
- R426-9-200 - Trauma System Advisory Committee.
- R426-9-300 - Trauma Center Categorization Guidelines.
- R426-9-400 - Trauma Center Review Process.
- R426-9-500 - Trauma Center Categorization Process.
- R426-9-600 - Trauma Center Designation Process.
- R426-9-700 - Data Requirements for an Inclusive Trauma System.
- R426-9-800 - Trauma Triage and Transfer Guidelines.
- R426-9-900 - Noncompliance to Trauma Standards.
- R426-9-1000 - Resource Hospital Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-9-1100 - Stroke Treatment and Stroke Receiving Facility Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-9-1200 - Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Center Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-9-1300 - Patient Receiving Facility Minimum Designation Requirements.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.