Utah Administrative Code
Title R426 - Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
Rule R426-3 - Licensure.
- R426-3-100 - Authority and Purpose.
- R426-3-200 - Requirement for Licensure.
- R426-3-300 - Licensure Types.
- R426-3-400 - Scope of Operations.
- R426-3-500 - Minimum Licensure Requirements Ground Ambulance and Paramedic Services.
- R426-3-600 - Cost, Quality, and Access Goals for Ground Ambulance Providers.
- R426-3-700 - Medical Control.
- R426-3-800 - Ground Ambulance or Paramedic Service Provider Aid Agreements.
- R426-3-900 - Application Review and Award for Ground Ambulance Providers Selected by Public Bid.
- R426-3-1000 - Criteria for Denial or Revocation of Licensure.
- R426-3-1100 - Change of Owner.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.