Utah Administrative Code
Title R426 - Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
Rule R426-4 - Operations.
- R426-4-100 - Authority and Purpose.
- R426-4-200 - Licensed Ground Ambulance, Designated QRU, and Designated Nonemergency Secured Behavioral Health Transport Staffing.
- R426-4-300 - Permits and Inspections.
- R426-4-400 - Licensed Ground Ambulance, Designated QRU Provider, and Designated Nonemergency Secured Behavioral Health Transport Operations.
- R426-4-500 - Scene and Patient Management.
- R426-4-600 - Pilot Projects.
- R426-4-700 - Confidentiality of Patient Information.
- R426-4-800 - Permitted Vehicle Supply Requirements.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.