Utah Administrative Code
Title R426 - Family Health and Preparedness, Emergency Medical Services.
Rule R426-2 - Emergency Medical Services Provider Designations for Pre-Hospital Providers, Critical Incident Stress Management and Quality Assurance Reviews.
- R426-2-100 - Authority and Purpose.
- R426-2-200 - EMS Provider Designation Types.
- R426-2-300 - Quick Response Unit Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-2-400 - Emergency Medical Service Dispatch Center Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-2-500 - Nonemergency Secured Behavioral Health Transport Minimum Designation Requirements.
- R426-2-600 - Designation Applications.
- R426-2-700 - Quick Response Unit Designation Applications.
- R426-2-800 - Emergency Medical Service Dispatch Center Designation Applications.
- R426-2-900 - Nonemergency Secured Behavioral Health Transport Designation Applications.
- R426-2-1000 - Denial or Revocation of Designation.
- R426-2-1100 - Application Review and Approval.
- R426-2-1200 - Change in Designated Level of Service.
- R426-2-1300 - Critical Incident Stress Management and Peer Support Training.
- R426-2-1400 - Quality Assurance Reviews.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.