Utah Administrative Code
Title R920 - Operations, Traffic and Safety.
- Rule R920-1 - Utah Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices. (R920-1-1 to R920-1-3)
- Rule R920-2 - Rural Conventional Road Definition. (R920-2-1 to R920-2-3)
- Rule R920-4 - Special Road Use or Event. (R920-4-1 to R920-4-15)
- Rule R920-6 - Traction Device/Tire Chain Requirements. (R920-6-1 to R920-6-5)
- Rule R920-8 - Flashing Light Usage on Highway Construction or Maintenance Vehicles. (R920-8-1 to R920-8-9)
- Rule R920-30 - State Safety Oversight. (R920-30-1 to R920-30-4)
- Rule R920-50 - Ropeway Operation Safety. (R920-50-1 to R920-50-19)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.