Utah Administrative Code
Title R920 - Operations, Traffic and Safety.
Rule R920-4 - Special Road Use or Event.
- R920-4-1 - Purpose, Authority, Scope, and Definitions of Rule.
- R920-4-2 - Permit Required for Special Road Use; Exceptions.
- R920-4-3 - Timeline for Submitting Applications.
- R920-4-4 - Fees for Filing Applications; Exceptions.
- R920-4-5 - Restrictions on Special Event Permits.
- R920-4-6 - Applications for Special Event Permits for Non-Free Speech Road Uses.
- R920-4-7 - Review of Applications for Special Event Permits for Free Speech Road Uses.
- R920-4-8 - Special Use Double Booking Conflict Resolution.
- R920-4-9 - Minimum Liability Coverage, Waiver and Release of Damages Form, and Indemnification Form Completion Requirements.
- R920-4-10 - Traffic Control Requirements and Considerations.
- R920-4-11 - Public Notification Requirements.
- R920-4-12 - Contingency Plan and Participant Notification Requirements.
- R920-4-13 - Event Route Identification and Private Property Use Requirements.
- R920-4-14 - Adherence to Municipal, County, or other Governmental Agency Permitting Requirements.
- R920-4-15 - Appeal.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.