Utah Administrative Code
Title R920 - Operations, Traffic and Safety.
Rule R920-50 - Ropeway Operation Safety.
- R920-50-1 - Purpose.
- R920-50-2 - Authority.
- R920-50-3 - Definitions.
- R920-50-4 - Governing Standards.
- R920-50-5 - General Requirements for Passenger Ropeways.
- R920-50-6 - Application to Register a Passenger Ropeway.
- R920-50-7 - Certifications Required for Ropeways.
- R920-50-8 - Documents Required for Ropeways.
- R920-50-9 - Certificate of Registration.
- R920-50-10 - Revised and Additional Provisions.
- R920-50-11 - Applicable Provisions.
- R920-50-12 - Exceptions to Standards.
- R920-50-13 - Operation of Ropeways.
- R920-50-14 - Incidents.
- R920-50-15 - Modification of a Ropeway.
- R920-50-16 - Inspections and Testing.
- R920-50-17 - Ropeway Inspector and Qualified Engineer.
- R920-50-18 - Violations.
- R920-50-19 - Administrative Procedures.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.