Utah Administrative Code
Title R384 - Disease Control and Prevention, Health Promotion.
Rule R384-100 - Cancer Reporting Rule.
- R384-100-1 - Purpose Statement.
- R384-100-2 - Definitions.
- R384-100-3 - Reportable Cases.
- R384-100-4 - Case Report Contents.
- R384-100-5 - Agencies or Individuals Required to Report Cases.
- R384-100-6 - Time Requirements.
- R384-100-7 - Reporting Format.
- R384-100-8 - Data Quality Assurance.
- R384-100-9 - Confidentiality of Reports.
- R384-100-10 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.