Utah Administrative Code
Title R384 - Disease Control and Prevention, Health Promotion.
- Rule R384-100 - Cancer Reporting Rule. (R384-100-1 to R384-100-10)
- Rule R384-200 - Cancer Control Program. (R384-200-1 to R384-200-6)
- Rule R384-201 - School-Based Vision Screening for Students in Public Schools. (R384-201-1 to R384-201-11)
- Rule R384-202 - Traumatic Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Fund. (R384-202-1 to R384-202-6)
- Rule R384-203 - Prescription Drug Database Access. (R384-203-1 to R384-203-6)
- Rule R384-205 - Opiate Overdose Outreach Pilot Program. (R384-205-1 to R384-205-7)
- Rule R384-210 - Co-prescription Guidelines -- Reporting. (R384-210-1 and R384-210-2)
- Rule R384-300 - Parkinson's Disease Reporting Rule. (R384-300-1 to R384-300-10)
- Rule R384-324 - Tobacco Retailer Permit Process. (R384-324-1 to R384-324-5)
- Rule R384-415 - Electronic-Cigarette Substance Standards. (R384-415-1 to R384-415-9)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.