South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 80 - THE SOUTH CAROLINA MARITIME SECURITY COMMISSION AND NAVAL MILITIA
- 80-001 - Functions of the South Carolina Maritime Security Commission.
- 80-005 - Functions of the South Carolina Naval Militia.
- 80-010 - Organization of the SCNM.
- 80-015 - Regulations of the SCNM.
- 80-020 - Volunteer Port Security Force at Charleston, South Carolina.
- 80-025 - S. C. Naval Militia Ensign.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.