South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 35 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- STATE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY
- 35-1 - Application for Approval to Operate Schools of Cosmetology, Nail Technology, or Esthetics.
- 35-2 - School of Cosmetology Building Requirements.
- 35-3 - Minimum Curriculum for a School of Cosmetology, Nail Technology, or Esthetics.
- 35-4 - Instructor Qualifications; Applications.
- 35-5 - Examinations; Reexaminations.
- 35-6 - Administrative Citations and Penalties.
- 35-7 - Cosmetology School Classifications and Transcripts.
- 35-8 - Instructor Reciprocity.
- 35-9 - Instructor Renewal License.
- 35-10 - General Rules for the Operation of Cosmetology Schools.
- 35-13 - Out of State Applicants.
- 35-15 - Licensure of Cosmetology, Nail Technology, and Esthetics Salons.
- 35-16 - Salon Equipment Requirements.
- 35-20 - Sanitary and Safety Rules for Salons and Schools.
- 35-23 - Continuing Education Requirements; Expired Licenses.
- 35-24 - Continuing Education Programs.
- 35-25 - Fees.
- 35-26 - Minimum Requirements for Crossover Between Licensed Cosmetologists and Master Hair Care Specialists.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.