Proposed Collections; Comment Request, 48565 [E6-13723]

Download as PDF Federal Register / Vol. 71, No. 161 / Monday, August 21, 2006 / Notices review the Department of Energy’s (DOE) efforts to develop and articulate a safety case for a proposed geologic repository for the disposal of spent nuclear fuel and high-level radioactive waste at Yucca Mountain in Nevada. The Board was charged in the Nuclear Waste Policy Amendments Act of 1987 with conducting an independent review of the technical and scientific validity of DOE activities related to implementing the Nuclear Waste Policy Act. A final meeting agenda will be available on the Board’s Web site (http://www.nwtrb.gov) approximately one week before the meeting date. The agenda also may be obtained by telephone request at that time. The meeting will be open to the public, and opportunities for public comment will be provided. The meeting will be held at the Longstreet Inn and Casino; Stateline and Highway 373; Amargosa Valley, Nevada 89020; telephone 775–372–1777; fax 775–372–1280. The meeting will begin at 8 a.m. with an overview of the Yucca Mountain program. Presentations on DOE’s safety case will continue throughout the day. Time will be set aside at the end of the day for public comments. Those wanting to speak are encouraged to sign the ‘‘Public Comment Register’’ at the check-in table. A time limit may have to be set on individual remarks, but written comments of any length may be submitted for the record. Transcripts of the meeting will be available on the Board’s Web site, by e-mail, on computer disk, and on a library-loan basis in paper format from Davonya Barnes of the Board’s staff no later than October 23, 2006. For more information, contact Karyn Severson, NWTRB External Affairs; 2300 Clarendon Boulevard, Suite 1300; Arlington, VA 22201–3367; 703–235– 4473; fax 703–235–4495. Dated: August 16, 2006. William D. Barnard, Executive Director, Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board. [FR Doc. 06–7050 Filed 8–18–06; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 6820–AM–M hsrobinson on PROD1PC72 with NOTICES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Proposed Collections; Comment Request Upon written request; copies available from: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Filings and Information Services, Washington, DC 20549. VerDate Aug<31>2005 17:53 Aug 18, 2006 Jkt 208001 Extensions: Form T–1, OMB Control No. 3235–0110, SEC File No. 270–121 Form T–2, OMB Control No. 3235–0111, SEC File No. 270–122 Form T–3, OMB Control No. 3235–0105, SEC File No. 270–123 Form T–4, OMB Control No. 3235–0107, SEC File No. 270–124 Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.) the Securities and Exchange Commission (‘‘Commission’’) is soliciting comments on the collections of information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit these existing collections of information to the Office of Management and Budget for approval. Form T–1 (17 CFR 269.1) is a statement of eligibility and qualification under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) of a corporation designated to act as a trustee. The information is used to determine whether the trustee is qualified to serve under the indenture. Form T–1 takes approximately 15 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 13 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 15 burden hours (4 hours per response) is prepared by the company for a total reporting burden of 52 hours (4 hours per response x 13 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost. Form T–2 (17 CFR 269.2) is a statement of eligibility of an individual trustee to serve under an indenture relating to debt securities offered publicly. The information is used to determine whether the trustee is qualified to serve under the indenture. Form T–2 takes approximately 9 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 36 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 9 burden hours (2 hours per responses) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 72 hours (2 hours per response × 36 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost. Form T–3 (17 CFR 269.3) is an application for qualification of an indenture under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.). The information provided by Form T–3 is used by the staff to decide whether to qualify an indenture relating to securities offered to the public in an offering registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.). Form T–3 takes approximately 43 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 78 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 43 burden hours (11 hours per response) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 858 hours (11 PO 00000 Frm 00037 Fmt 4703 Sfmt 4703 48565 hours per response × 78 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost. Form T–4 (17 CFR 269.4) is used to apply for an exemption pursuant to Section 304(c) (15 U.S.C. 77ddd (c)) of the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (77 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) and is transmitted to shareholders. Form T–4 takes approximately 5 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 3 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 5 burden hours (1 hour per response) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 3 hours (1 hour per response × 3 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost. Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether these proposed collections of information are necessary for the performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency’s estimate of the burden imposed by the collections of information; (c) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 days of this publication. Please direct your written comment to R. Corey Booth, Director/Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson 6432 General Greenway, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov. Dated: August 14, 2006. Nancy M. Morris, Secretary. [FR Doc. E6–13723 Filed 8–18–06; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 8010–01–P E:\FR\FM\21AUN1.SGM 21AUN1

Agencies

[Federal Register Volume 71, Number 161 (Monday, August 21, 2006)]
[Notices]
[Page 48565]
From the Federal Register Online via the Government Printing Office [www.gpo.gov]
[FR Doc No: E6-13723]


=======================================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION


Proposed Collections; Comment Request

Upon written request; copies available from: Securities and Exchange 
Commission, Office of Filings and Information Services, Washington, DC 
20549.

Extensions:
    Form T-1, OMB Control No. 3235-0110, SEC File No. 270-121
    Form T-2, OMB Control No. 3235-0111, SEC File No. 270-122
    Form T-3, OMB Control No. 3235-0105, SEC File No. 270-123
    Form T-4, OMB Control No. 3235-0107, SEC File No. 270-124

    Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act 
of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.) the Securities and Exchange Commission 
(``Commission'') is soliciting comments on the collections of 
information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit these 
existing collections of information to the Office of Management and 
Budget for approval.
    Form T-1 (17 CFR 269.1) is a statement of eligibility and 
qualification under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et 
seq.) of a corporation designated to act as a trustee. The information 
is used to determine whether the trustee is qualified to serve under 
the indenture. Form T-1 takes approximately 15 hours per response to 
prepare and is filed by 13 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 15 
burden hours (4 hours per response) is prepared by the company for a 
total reporting burden of 52 hours (4 hours per response x 13 
responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to 
outside cost.
    Form T-2 (17 CFR 269.2) is a statement of eligibility of an 
individual trustee to serve under an indenture relating to debt 
securities offered publicly. The information is used to determine 
whether the trustee is qualified to serve under the indenture. Form T-2 
takes approximately 9 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 36 
respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 9 burden hours (2 hours per 
responses) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 72 
hours (2 hours per response x 36 responses). The remaining 75% of the 
burden hours is attributed to outside cost.
    Form T-3 (17 CFR 269.3) is an application for qualification of an 
indenture under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et 
seq.). The information provided by Form T-3 is used by the staff to 
decide whether to qualify an indenture relating to securities offered 
to the public in an offering registered under the Securities Act of 
1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.). Form T-3 takes approximately 43 hours per 
response to prepare and is filed by 78 respondents. We estimate that 
25% of the 43 burden hours (11 hours per response) is prepared by the 
filer for a total reporting burden of 858 hours (11 hours per response 
x 78 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to 
outside cost.
    Form T-4 (17 CFR 269.4) is used to apply for an exemption pursuant 
to Section 304(c) (15 U.S.C. 77ddd (c)) of the Trust Indenture Act of 
1939 (77 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) and is transmitted to shareholders. Form 
T-4 takes approximately 5 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 
3 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 5 burden hours (1 hour per 
response) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 3 
hours (1 hour per response x 3 responses). The remaining 75% of the 
burden hours is attributed to outside cost.
    Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether these proposed 
collections of information are necessary for the performance of the 
functions of the agency, including whether the information will have 
practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the 
burden imposed by the collections of information; (c) ways to enhance 
the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) 
ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on 
respondents, including through the use of automated collection 
techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will 
be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 
days of this publication.
    Please direct your written comment to R. Corey Booth, Director/
Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O 
Shirley Martinson 6432 General Greenway, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or 
send an e-mail to: PRA--Mailbox@sec.gov.

     Dated: August 14, 2006.
Nancy M. Morris,
Secretary.
 [FR Doc. E6-13723 Filed 8-18-06; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8010-01-P