Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 16 - Technical and occupational program grants
CHAPTER TCS 16. Technical and occupational program grants (Repealed)
Chapter TCS 16 was created as an emergency rule effective February 1, 2000.
- TCS 16.01 - Purpose (Repealed)
- TCS 16.02 - Definitions (Repealed)
- TCS 16.03 - Period of initial eligibility (Repealed)
- TCS 16.04 - Initial TOP grant eligibility (Repealed)
- TCS 16.05 - Awarding of the TOP grant (Repealed)
- TCS 16.06 - Continuation of TOP grant eligibility (Repealed)
- TCS 16.07 - Refunding policy (Repealed)
- TCS 16.08 - Appeals (Repealed)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.