Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 8 - Contract For Services
Section TCS 8.05 - Contract requirements
Current through February 27, 2023
In addition to provisions otherwise provided by law, every district contract for services shall be in writing and at a minimum shall:
(1) Identify the parties to the contract.
(2) Specify the dates during which services will be provided.
(3) Specify the total compensation due the district under the contract, the schedule of payments, the number of persons to be served under the contract, and the type of service to be provided.
(4) Require that the service recipient certify that it does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, creed, handicap, political persuasion, ancestry or sexual orientation against:
(5) Specify that district employees performing under the contract remain under the exclusive control of the district.
(6) Specify the location where services are to be performed.
(7) Specify whether the district shall grant credits for instructional services performed.
(8) Specify the distribution of royalties if material subject to copyright is developed pursuant to a contract.
Cr. Register, August, 1983, No. 332, eff. 9-1-83.