Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 7 - District Budget, Audit And Finance
- Section TCS 7.01 - Purpose
- Section TCS 7.02 - Definitions
- Section TCS 7.03 - Adoption of standards by reference
- Section TCS 7.04 - Accounting system and structure
- Section TCS 7.05 - District budgets and financial disclosure
- Section TCS 7.06 - Accounting and financial reporting related to facilities
- Section TCS 7.07 - Capital expenditure projects under s. 38.15, Stats
- Section TCS 7.08 - District financial audits
- Section TCS 7.09 - Withholding of aids distributed by the board
- Section TCS 7.10 - Payment of state aids
Current through November 28, 2022
Chapter A-V 7 was renumbered chapter VTAE 7, Register, September, 1985, No. 357, eff. 10-1-85. Chapter VTAE 7 was renumbered chapter TCS 7 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., Register, June, 1994, No. 462.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.