Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 3 - Certification Of Personnel: Requirements And Procedures
- Section TCS 3.01 - Purpose and application
- Section TCS 3.02 - Definitions
- Section TCS 3.03 - District documentation of instructor credentials
- Section TCS 3.04 - Instructor requirements
- Section TCS 3.05 - Faculty Quality Assurance System
- Section TCS 3.06 - Review of district compliance
- Section TCS 3.07 - Instructional related supervisory certification
- Section TCS 3.08 - Instructional administrative certification
- Section TCS 3.09 - Instructional related administrative certification
- Section TCS 3.10 - Counseling certification
- Section TCS 3.11 - Librarian certification
- Section TCS 3.12 - Instructional specialist certification
- Section TCS 3.13 - Alcohol and other drug abuse prevention and intervention program facilitator certification
- Section TCS 3.14 - State certification committee
- Section TCS 3.15 - District certification committee
- Section TCS 3.16 - Appeals
Current through November 28, 2022
Amended by, Register June 2015 No. 714, eff.7/1/2015.
Chapter A-V 3 was renumbered chapter VTAE 3, Register, September, 1985, No. 357, eff. 10-1-85; chapter VTAE 3 as it existed on April 30, 1993 was repealed and a new chapter VTAE 3 was created effective May 1, 1993; chapter VTAE 3 was renumbered chapter TCS 3 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., Register, June, 1994, No. 462. Chapter TCS 3 was repealed and recreated Register June 2015 No. 174, eff. 7-1-15.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.