Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 12 - Wisconsin environmental policy act procedures
Section TCS 12.09 - Distribution and review of the FEIS
Current through February 27, 2023
(1) DISTRIBUTION. The FEIS shall be distributed in the same manner as the DEIS under s. TCS 12.07, and shall also be distributed to any person, organization or agency that submitted comments on the DEIS.
(2) NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY. The availability of the FEIS will be announced through a notice similar to the notice of availability of the DEIS under s. TCS 12.07(3).
(3) REQUESTED COPIES. A charge may be assessed to individuals or groups requesting the FEIS to cover reproduction and handling costs.
(4) PERIOD OF TIME FOR COMMENT ON THE FEIS. A period of not less than 30 days from the date the FEIS is mailed shall be allowed for receipt of comments from state and federal agencies and the public.
(5) PUBLIC HEARING. The board shall hold a public hearing on the FEIS. The hearing shall be announced through the notice of availability of the FEIS which shall be published as a class I notice, under ch. 985, Stats., at least 25 days prior to the hearing in a newspaper circulated in the affected area or, for actions of statewide significance, in the official state newspaper.
Cr. Register, April, 1987, No. 376, eff. 5-1-87; correction in (1) and (2) made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register, June, 1994, No. 462.