Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 10 - Residency, Admissions And Fee Refund
- Section TCS 10.01 - Purpose and application
- Section TCS 10.02 - Definitions
- Section TCS 10.03 - Wisconsin residence
- Section TCS 10.04 - District residence
- Section TCS 10.05 - Appeal of state or district residence determination
- Section TCS 10.06 - Exemptions from payment of fees and tuition
- Section TCS 10.07 - Program admission priorities
- Section TCS 10.08 - Tuition and fee refunds
Current through November 28, 2022
Chapter A-V 10 was renumbered chapter VTAE 10, Register, September, 1985, No. 357, eff. 10-1-85; chapter VTAE 10 was renumbered chapter TCS 10 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., Register, June, 1994, No. 462.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.