Wisconsin Administrative Code
Technical College System Board
Chapter TCS 1 - District reorganization proceedings
- Section TCS 1.01 - Applicability and purpose
- Section TCS 1.02 - Definitions
- Section TCS 1.03 - Commencement of reorganization proceedings
- Section TCS 1.04 - Reorganization proceedings initiated by the board
- Section TCS 1.05 - Reorganization proceedings commenced by petition
- Section TCS 1.06 - District reorganization orders
Current through November 28, 2022
Chapter A-V 1, requirements for certification, as it existed on March 31, 1973 was repealed and a new chapter A-V 1 was created, Register, March, 1973, No. 207, eff. 4-1-73; chapter A-V 1 was renumbered chapter VTAE 1, Register, September, 1985, No. 357, eff. 10-1-85; chapter VTAE 1 as it existed on September 30, 1990, was repealed and a new chapter VTAE 1 was created effective October 1, 1990; chapter VTAE 1 was renumbered chapter TCS 1 under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 1, Stats., Register, June, 1994, No. 462.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.