Wisconsin Administrative Code
(RAD) - Radiography Examining Board
RAD 5 - Continuing Education
RAD 5.01 - Continuing education requirements
§ RAD 5.01. Continuing education requirements
(1) RADIOGRAPHERS. Except as provided under sub. (3), during the 2-year period immediately preceding the renewal date under s. 440.08(2) (a) 64g., Stats., a radiographer shall complete 24 credit hours of continuing education related to the practice of radiography.
(2) LXMO PERMIT HOLDERS. Except as provided under sub. (3), during the 2-year period immediately preceding the renewal date under s. 440.08(2) (a) 39m., Stats., an LXMO permit holder shall complete 12 credit hours of continuing education related to the practice of radiography.
(3) EXEMPTION FOR NEW LICENSEES AND PERMIT HOLDERS. Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to the first renewal following the date a license or permit is initially issued.
(4) CREDIT FOR ARRT CERTIFICATION. The board shall accept active certification from the ARRT or a board-approved successor organization as meeting the requirements under subs. (1) and (2).
(5) RECORDKEEPING. Licensees and permit holders shall maintain records of continuing education credit hours required under subs. (1) and (2) for at least 3 years from the date of the continuing education activity. The records for each continuing education activity shall include all of the following:
(a) The name and address of the sponsor or provider.
(b) The date, time, and location of the activity.
(c) A brief statement of the subject matter.
(d) A program schedule, registration receipt, or certificate of attendance.
(e) Number of credit hours completed.(CR 11-016: CR Register August 2011 No. 668, eff. 9-1-11. Amended by, CR 18-073: r. (intro.), am. (1), (2), cr. (3) to (5) Register September 2019 No. 765, eff. 10/1/2019)