Wisconsin Administrative Code
(N) - Board of Nursing
Chapter N 4 - Licensure of nurse-midwives
CHAPTER N 4. Licensure of nurse-midwives
Chapter N 6 as it existed on September 30, 1985 was renumbered Chapter N 4, effective October 1, 1985.
- N 4.01 - Authority and intent
- N 4.02 - Definitions
- N 4.03 - Qualifications for licensure
- N 4.04 - Application procedures for licensure
- N 4.05 - Temporary permits
- N 4.06 - Scope of practice
- N 4.07 - Limitations on the scope of practice
- N 4.08 - Licensure and exception
- N 4.09 - Health care facilities where practice shall occur
- N 4.10 - Malpractice insurance coverage
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.