Wisconsin Administrative Code
(Jus) - Department of Justice
Chapter Jus 9 - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
CHAPTER Jus 9. Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Data Bank
Corrections made under s. 13.93(2m) (b) 7, Stats., Register, July, 1997, No. 499.
- Jus 9.01 - Purpose
- Jus 9.02 - Applicability
- Jus 9.03 - Definitions
- Jus 9.04 - Submission of human biological specimen for DNA data bank
- Jus 9.05 - Use of human biological specimens for DNA data bank
- Jus 9.06 - Use of DNA data bank
- Jus 9.07 - Compliance and penalties
- Jus 9.08 - DNA analysis surcharge
- Jus 9.09 - Cooperation
- Jus 9.10 - Reimbursements to law enforcement agencies
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.