Wisconsin Administrative Code
(Jus) - Department of Justice
Chapter Jus 18 - Certification of Former Federal Law Enforcement Officers
CHAPTER Jus 18. Certification of Former Federal Law Enforcement Officers
Chapter Jus 18 was created by emergency rule, EmR1206, effective March 21, 2012, and by emergency rule, EmR1217, effective December 15, 2012.
- Jus 18.01 - Purpose
- Jus 18.02 - Applicability
- Jus 18.03 - Definitions
- Jus 18.04 - Application procedures for concealed carry certification cards
- Jus 18.05 - Proof of firearms qualification
- Jus 18.06 - Revocation of a concealed carry certification card
- Jus 18.07 - Changes, updates, replacements, or renewals of certification cards
- Jus 18.08 - Administrative review after denial or revocation of a concealed carry certification card
- Jus 18.09 - Documentation
- Jus 18.10 - Fees
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.