Wisconsin Administrative Code
Cosmetology Examining Board
Chapter Cos 2 - Practice And Professional Conduct
- Section Cos 2.02 - Treatments prohibited, infectious and contagious diseases
- Section Cos 2.025 - Delegated medical procedures
- Section Cos 2.03 - Practice standards
- Section Cos 2.04 - Unauthorized practice
- Section Cos 2.045 - Personal care services for persons in hospitals, nursing homes, and correctional institutions
- Section Cos 2.046 - Personal care services outside of a licensed establishment generally
- Section Cos 2.05 - Advertising
- Section Cos 2.06 - Responsibilities of owners
- Section Cos 2.07 - Responsibilities of the cosmetology manager
- Section Cos 2.08 - Responsibilities of licensees
- Section Cos 2.09 - Continuing education
Chapter BC 2 was renumbered ch. Cos 2 under s. 13.92(4) (b) 1, Stats., Register February 2013 No. 686.
Note: See Chapter SPS 50 for rules governing the licensing of barbers, barbering managers, and barbering establishments.
This section was updated on 12/31/2015 by overlay.