West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 94 - Regional Jail And Correctional Facility Authority
- 94-01 - Regulations For The Establishment Of Regular Meetings By The WV Regional Jail And Correctional Facility Authority (§94-1-1 to §94-1-9)
- 94-02 - Regulations For Public Hearings To be Held before Beginning Construction, Acquisition Or Renovation Of New Facilities Or Existing Facilities not Currently being Used as Jails, For use as A Regional Jail, Correctional Facility Or Private Prison (§94-2-1 to §94-2-7)
- 94-03 - Criteria And Procedures For Determination Of Cost Per Day For Inmates Incarcerated In Regional Jails Opeated By The Authority (§94-3-1 to §94-3-9)
- 94-04 - Regulations establishing criteria For identifying And evaluating potential sites For private prisons (§94-4-1 to §94-4-7)
- 94-09 - Charges Assessed Against Inmates For Services Provided By Regional Jail, Medical Co-Payment (94-9-1 to 94-9-8)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.