West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 82 - Culture And History
82-03 - Standards And Procedures For Granting Permits To Excavate Archaeological Sites And Unmarked Graves
- §82-3-1 - General.
- §82-3-2 - Definitions.
- §82-3-3 - Permits to Excavate Historic and Prehistoric Ruins and Archaeological Sites.
- §82-3-4 - Permits to Excavate Burial Grounds, Human Skeletal Remains and Unmarked Graves.
- §82-3-5 - Permits for the Removal or Alteration of Grave Markers.
- §82-3-6 - Disposition of Skeletal Remains and Associated Artifacts When Claimed by Lineal Descendents.
- §82-3-7 - Disposition of Skeletal Remains and Associated Artifacts When Not Claimed by Descendents.
- §82-3-8 - Procedures for Establishing Property Tax Exemptions For Burial Grounds and Unmarked Graves.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.