West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 82 - Culture And History
82-01 - Certified Local Government Program
- §82-1-1 - General.
- §82-1-2 - Definitions.
- §82-1-3 - Introduction.
- §82-1-4 - Requirements for Certification of Local Government Programs in West Virginia.
- §82-1-5 - Process for Certification of Local Governments in West Virginia.
- §82-1-6 - Certified Local Government Participation in the Nomination Process for the National Register of Historic Places (National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended, 16 U.S.C. ' 470 Section 101 (c) (2)).
- §82-1-7 - Process for Monitoring and Decertification of Certified Local Governments.
- §82-1-8 - Transfer of Historic Preservation Funds to Certified Local Governments.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.