West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 64 - Health
64-76 - Tuberculosis Testing, Control, Treatment and Commitment
- §64-76-1 - General.
- §64-76-2 - Application and Enforcement.
- §64-76-3 - Definitions.
- §64-76-4 - Report of Admissions, Registration by Bureau for Public Health.
- §64-76-5 - Selective Testing of School Children and School Personnel.
- §64-76-6 - Forms for Admitting and Committing Patients; Other Records.
- §64-76-7 - Active Disease and Latent TB Infection Reporting.
- §64-76-8 - Procedure When Patient Is a Health Menace to Others.
- §64-76-9 - Procedures for Immediate Involuntary Commitment.
- §64-76-10 - Transportation of Persons.
- §64-76-11 - Administrative Due Process.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.