West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 64 - Health
64-30 - Fees for Permits
- §64-30-1 - General.
- §64-30-2 - Application and Enforcement.
- §64-30-3 - Definitions.
- §64-30-4 - Option to Charge for Permits; Basis for Fees; proposed schedule and public comment period required.
- §64-30-5 - Permits and Fees.
- §64-30-6 - Prorating of Fixed Expiration Date Permit Fees.
- §64-30-7 - Administrative Due Process.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.