West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 64 - Health
64-27 - Statewide Trauma/Emergency Care System
- §64-27-1 - General.
- §64-27-2 - Application and Enforcement.
- §64-27-4 - Powers of Designation and Categorization.
- §64-27-5 - Types of Designation.
- §64-27-6 - Criteria for Designation.
- §64-27-7 - Process of Designation.
- §64-27-8 - Categorization of Facilities For Emergency Care Capabilities.
- §64-27-9 - Trauma / Emergency Care System Organization and Operation.
- §64-27-10 - Trauma / Emergency Care System Accountability.
- §64-27-11 - Administrative Due Process.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.