West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 6 - Funeral Service Examiners
- 6-01 - Funeral Director, Embalmer, Apprentice, Courtesy Card Holders And Funeral Establishment Requirements (§6-1-1 to §6-1-27)
- 6-02 - Crematory Requirements (§6-2-1 to §6-2-24)
- 6-04 - Complaint And Hearing Procedures (§6-4-1 to §6-4-3)
- 6-05 - Application for Waiver of Initial Licensing Fees for Certain Individuals (§6-5-1 to §6-5-4)
- 6-06 - Consideration of Prior Criminal Convictions in Initial Licensure Determinations (§6-6-1 to §6-6-5)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.