West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 3 - Barbers And Cosmetologists
3-13 - Barber Apprenticeship
- §3-13-1 - General.
- §3-13-2 - Definitions.
- §3-13-3 - Qualifications for a Barber Apprentice.
- §3-13-4 - Qualification for a Master Barber Offering Barber Apprenticeship
- §3-13-5 - Apprentice Requirements
- §3-13-6 - Master Barber Requirements.
- §3-13-7 - Master Barber’s Shop Requirements
- §3-13-8 - Cosmetologist Requirements for Barber Apprenticeship
- §3-13-9 - Revocation of Master Barber and Barber Apprentice Permit
- §3-13-10 - Administrative Due Process
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.