West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 3 - Barbers And Cosmetologists
3-11 - Continuing Education
- §3-11-1 - General.
- §3-11-2 - Definitions.
- §3-11-3 - Continuing Education.
- §3-11-4 - Exceptions to Continuing Education Requirements.
- §3-11-5 - Failure to Meet Requirements or Exceptions to Requirements.
- §3-11-6 - Reinstatement of a License on Inactive Status or Issuance of a Probational Temporary License.
- §3-11-7 - Audit of Licensee.
- §3-11-8 - Minimum Standards for Approved Provider.
- §3-11-9 - Continuing Education Subjects/Events.
- §3-11-10 - Approved Continuing Education Courses
- §3-11-11 - Activities Not Acceptable for Continuing Education Credit.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.