West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 3 - Barbers And Cosmetologists
3-01 - Procedures, Criteria, and Curricula for Examination and Licensure of Barbers, Cosmetologists, Nail Technicians, Aestheticians and Hair Sytlists
- §3-1-1 - General.
- §3-1-2 - License Requirement.
- §3-1-3 - Qualification for Licensure.
- §3-1-4 - Minimum Curriculum for Barbers.
- §3-1-5 - Minimum Curriculum for Cosmetologists.
- §3-1-6 - Minimum Curriculum for Manicurists.
- §3-1-7 - Minimum Curriculum for Barbers to Obtain a Cross-Over Cosmetologist’s License.
- §3-1-8 - Minimum Curriculum for Cosmetologists to Obtain a cross-Over Barber License.
- §3-1-9 - Minimum Curriculum for Aestheticians.
- §3-1-10 - Minimum Curriculum for Hair Stylist.
- §3-1-11 - Reciprocity
- §3-1-12 - Administrative Due Process
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.