West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 23 - Professional Surveyors
23-05 - Standards For The Practice Of Surveying In West Virginia
- §23-5-1 - General Information and Purpose.
- §23-5-2 - Definitions.
- §23-5-3 - Certificate of Authorization and Firm Requirements.
- §23-5-4 - Seals and Document Certification.
- §23-5-5 - Special Supervision by Licensees.
- §23-5-6 - Standards of Professional Conduct.
- §23-5-7 - Minimum Standards for Surveys.
- §23-5-8 - Unethical Practices.
- §23-5-9 - Disciplinary Actions by the Board.
- §23-5-10 - Judicial Review.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.