West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 23 - Professional Surveyors
23-03 - Disciplinary And Complaint Procedures For Land Surveyors
- §23-3-1 - General.
- §23-3-2 - Application.
- §23-3-3 - Definitions.
- §23-3-4 - Disposition of Complaints.
- §23-3-5 - Requests for Hearing Following Denial of a License.
- §23-3-6 - Hearing Procedure.
- §23-3-7 - Transcription of Testimony and Evidence.
- §23-3-8 - Submission of Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law.
- §23-3-9 - Depositions and Discovery.
- §23-3-10 - Orders.
- §23-3-11 - Appeal.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.