West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 191 - Family Protection Services Board
- 191-01 - Operation of the Family Protection Advisory Board (§191-1-1 to §191-1-7)
- 191-02 - Family Protection Programs, Outreach Services and Shelter (§191-2-1 to §191-2-6)
- 191-03 - Perpetrator Intervention Programs Licensure (§191-3-1 to §191-3-3)
- 191-04 - Monitored Parenting and Exchange Program Certification (§191-4-1 to §191-4-4)
- 191-05 - Perpetrator Intervention Programs Licensure for Correctional Institutions (§191-5-1 to §191-5-3)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.