West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 189 - Property Valuation Training And Procedures Commission
189-05 - Tax Map Sales
- §189-5-1 - General.
- §189-5-2 - Purchasing, Location, Ordering Procedures, Price Schedule, and Authority for Sale of Tax Maps.
- §189-5-3 - County Assessors Performing own Drafting or with Property Tax Division's Vendor for Drafting.
- §189-5-4 - County Sales of Maps, Bonding, Contracts, Accounting, Inspection and Sales Deposits.
- §189-5-5 - Prohibiting Reproduction of Tax Maps and Prescribing Penalty for Violation.
- §189-5-6 - Tax Map Revisions; Revised Copies Provided to Department of Tax and Revenue.
- §189-5-7 - County Assessors Addresses and Telephone Numbers.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.