West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 179 - Lottery Commission
179-05 - Limited Video Lottery
- §179-5-1 - General.
- §179-5-2 - Definitions of terms and words.
- §179-5-3 - Review of continuing eligibility for license.
- §179-5-4 - Application forms and other documents.
- §179-5-5 - Bonding requirements for operators and limited video lottery retailers who are permittees.
- §179-5-6 - Additional duties of limited video lottery retailers.
- §179-5-7 - Additional duties of limited video lottery retailer regarding payment of credits.
- §179-5-8 - Supplemental duties of manufacturers.
- §179-5-9 - Supplemental duties of service technicians.
- §179-5-10 - Additional requirements for testing of video lottery terminals and associated equipment.
- §179-5-11 - Additional video lottery hardware and software specifications not found in W.Va. Code ''29-22B-901 through 912.
- §179-5-12 - Only licensed manufacturers may sell or lease video lottery terminals to permittees.
- §179-5-13 - Modifications to previously approved video lottery terminals.
- §179-5-14 - Unapproved video lottery terminals; action on licenses; civil penalty.
- §179-5-15 - Initial permit fee payment.
- §179-5-16 - Reservation of authority to have video lottery terminals on or before August 1, 2001 by persons who held a private club license or Class AA@ nonintoxicating beer license on January 1, 2001.
- §179-5-17 - The bidding process.
- §179-5-18 - Examples of the preference for current permit holders in year 2011.
- §179-5-19 - Operator Bretailer contracts.
- §179-5-20 - Additional requirements regarding the 150-foot requirement for location of a limited video lottery retailer license.
- §179-5-21 - Testing and installation of approved lottery terminals.
- §179-5-22 - Transportation from manufacturer and registration of video lottery terminals.
- §179-5-23 - Training for service technician licensees and license applicants.
- §179-5-24 - Master keys.
- §179-5-25 - Sealing the logic area of the video lottery terminal and the controller unit.
- §179-5-26 - Repairs to logic board or circuitry.
- §179-5-27 - Accounting for the state's share of gross terminal income.
- §179-5-28 - Resolution of discrepancies.
- §179-5-29 - Pay over of state's share of gross terminal income when electronic funds transfer is inoperative.
- §179-5-30 - Examination of permittee and retailer books and records.
- §179-5-31 - Additional requirements concerning appeal of an order.
- §179-5-32 - Judicial review.
- §179-5-33 - Prohibition on retailer and operator advertising and promotion activities; restriction on retailer corporation and doing-business-as names of retail license locations.
- §179-5-34 - Prohibition against a business selling petroleum products establishing a separate room or building which is a part of, contiguous to, or adjoining the place of business as a restricted access adult-only facility.
- §179-5-35 - Prohibition Against Extending Credit.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.