West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 179 - Lottery Commission
179-02 - Administrative Appeals Procedure
- §179-2-1 - General.
- §179-2-2 - Petition For Appeal; Form and Content.
- §179-2-3 - Costs; Security Deposit.
- §179-2-4 - Discovery.
- §179-2-5 - Subpoenas and Subpoenas Duces Tecum [Art. 22A Appeals, Only].
- §179-2-6 - Appearance and Practice Before the Commission or Hearing Examiner.
- §179-2-7 - Submission on Briefs and Record.
- §179-2-8 - The Hearing.
- §179-2-9 - Appeal.
- §179-2-10 - Filing and Service of Documents and Orders.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.