West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 15 - Pharmacy
15-13 - Regulation Of Charitable Clinic Pharmacies
- §15-13-1 - General.
- §15-13-2 - Definitions.
- §15-13-3 - Charitable Clinic Pharmacy Permit Required.
- §15-13-4 - Controlled Substances Restricted; Prescriptions to qualified patients.
- §15-13-5 - Prescription Drug Samples.
- §15-13-6 - Pharmacist-In-Charge Responsibilities.
- §15-13-7 - Limitations of Charitable Clinic Pharmacies.
- §15-13-8 - Continuing Education Credits for Volunteering in Charitable Clinic Pharmacy.
- §15-13-9 - Inspection and Investigation of Charitable Clinic Pharmacies.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.