West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 15 - Pharmacy
15-07 - Registration of Pharmacy Technicians
- §15-7-1 - General.
- §15-7-2 - Definitions.
- §15-7-3 - Qualifications For Registration as a Pharmacy Technician; 20 Hour Training Program.
- §15-7-4 - Learning Institution or Training Center Provided and On-the-Job Pharmacy-Provided Competency-Based Training Program
- §15-7-5 - Duties and Restrictions of a Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacy Technician Trainee.
- §15-7-6 - Nuclear Pharmacy Technician Endorsement Requirements.
- §15-7-7 - Nuclear Pharmacy Technician Endorsement Scope of Practice.
- §15-7-8 - Identification of Technicians and Technician Trainees.
- §15-7-9 - Certificate of Registration; Transfer of Registration.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.