West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 15 - Pharmacy
15-04 - Record Keeping and Automated Data Processing Systems
- §15-4-1 - General.
- §15-4-2 - Use of Automated Data Processing Systems -- General Provisions.
- §15-4-3 - Definitions.
- §15-4-4 - Record of Dispensing Prescription Drugs.
- §15-4-5 - Record of Retrieval (Documentation of Activity)
- §15-4-6 - Auxiliary Recordkeeping System.
- §15-4-7 - Operating the ADP System.
- §15-4-8 - Records of Provision of Pharmacist Care Outside of a Licensed Pharmacy.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.