West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 15 - Pharmacy
15-03 - Board of Pharmacy Rules for Continuing Education for Licensure of Pharmacists
- §15-3-1 - General.
- §15-3-2 - Definitions.
- §15-3-3 - Purpose.
- §15-3-4 - Continuing Pharmacy Education Requirements.
- §15-3-5 - Methods of Acquiring Continuing Pharmacy Education.
- §15-3-6 - Program Administration.
- §15-3-7 - Continuing Pharmacy Education Committee.
- §15-3-8 - Responsibilities of Providers.
- §15-3-9 - Responsibilities of Pharmacists.
- §15-3-10 - Approval of Providers.
- §15-3-11 - Approval of Continuing Pharmacy Programs.
- §15-3-12 - Program Evaluation.
- §15-3-13 - Credits and Records.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.