West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 103 - Fire Marshal
103-05 - Electricians Licensing Rules
- §103-5-1 - General.
- §103-5-2 - Definitions.
- §103-5-3 - Necessity of License and Local Ordinances.
- §103-5-4 - Qualifications for Examination.
- §103-5-5 - Examinations.
- §103-5-6 - License Without Examination.
- §103-5-7 - Expiration and Renewal.
- §103-5-8 - Denial, Revocation or Suspension of License.
- §103-5-9 - Licensing Reciprocity.
- §103-5-10 - Effect of Noncompliance.
- §103-5-11 - Disposition of Fees, Fines and Other Receipts.
- §103-5-12 - Enforcement.
- §103-5-13 - Orders and Decisions of State Fire Marshal and Appeals and Procedures for Appeals from Such Orders and Decisions.
- §103-5-14 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.