West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 103 - Fire Marshal
103-03 - Supervision of Fire Protection Work
- §103-3-1 - General.
- §103-3-2 - Application and Enforcement.
- §103-3-3 - Definitions.
- §103-3-4 - Adoption of Standards.
- §103-3-5 - Certification Required; Exemptions.
- §103-3-6 - Minimum Qualifications for Licensure.
- §103-3-7 - Certifications, Examinations Required.
- §103-3-8 - Expiration and Renewal.
- §103-3-9 - Denial, Suspension, Revocation, or Reinstatement of License.
- §103-3-10 - Effect of Noncompliance; Failure to Obtain Certification; Penalty.
- §103-3-11 - Disposition of Complaints.
- §103-3-12 - Orders and Decisions of the State Fire Marshal; Appeals and Procedures for Appeals from such Orders or Decisions.
- §103-3-13 - Fire Protection License Fund; Fees; Disposition of Funds.
- §103-3-14 - Reciprocity.
- §103-3-15 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.