West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 103 - Fire Marshal
103-01 - Certification of Electrical Inspectors
- §103-1-1 - General.
- §103-1-2 - Definitions.
- §103-1-3 - Classification of Electrical Inspectors.
- §103-1-4 - Qualifications for Certification.
- §103-1-5 - Procedure for Application.
- §103-1-6 - Expiration and Renewal
- §103-1-7 - Fees.
- §103-1-8 - Effect of Noncompliance; Failure to Obtain Certification; Penalty.
- §103-1-9 - Responsibilities of the Electrical Inspector.
- §103-1-10 - Causes for Denial, Probation, Limitation, Discipline, Suspension or Revocation of Certifications of Electrical Inspectors.
- §103-1-11 - Disposition of Complaints.
- §103-1-12 - Appeal of Denial of Certification; Hearings; Evidence.
- §103-1-13 - Orders.
- §103-1-14 - Appeal.
- §103-1-15 - Orders and Decisions of the State Fire Marshal.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.