West Virginia Code of State Rules
Title 10 - Licensed Practical Nurses
10-02 - Policies Regulating Licensure of the Licensed Practical Nurses
- §10-2-1 - General.
- §10-2-2 - Qualifications for Licensure.
- §10-2-3 - Examination for Licensure.
- §10-2-4 - Licensure by Examination.
- §10-2-5 - Notification of Examination Results
- §10-2-6 - Licensure by Waiver.
- §10-2-7 - Licensure by Endorsement.
- §10-2-8 - Endorsement to Another State.
- §10-2-9 - Annual Renewal of License.
- §10-2-10 - Non-Practicing Status.
- §10-2-11 - Change of Name or Address, Duplicate License.
- §10-2.12 - Disciplinary Proceedings: Grounds for Discipline
- §10-2-13 - Complaint procedures
- §10-2-14 - Investigations
- §10-2-15 - Disciplinary Proceedings: Disciplinary Action.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. West Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.