Washington Administrative Code
Title 72 - Blind, Washington State School for the
Chapter 72-140 - Use of school facilities
72-140-050 - General policies limiting use
72-140-050. General policies limiting use
(1) School facilities may not be used for purposes of political campaigning by or for candidates who have filed for public office except for student-sponsored activities or forums.
(2) Religious groups shall not, under any circumstances, use the facilities as a permanent meeting place. Use shall be intermittent only.
(3) The school reserves the right to prohibit the use of school facilities by groups which restrict membership or participation in a manner inconsistent with the school's commitment to nondiscrimination as set forth in its written policies and commitments.
(4) Activities of a political or commercial nature will not be approved if they involve the use of promotional signs or posters on buildings, trees, walls, or bulletin boards, or the distribution of samples outside the rooms or facilities to which access has been granted.
(5) These general policies shall apply to recognized student groups using school facilities.
Statutory Authority: RCW 72.40.022. 90-16-007, § 72-140-050, filed 7/19/90, effective 8/19/90.